With the weather and season change a lot of people feel down and sad. You get the ‘winter blues’. Don’t think this is something you only feel, hundreds of people feel like this, and it goes undiagnosed every year. It is known as SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression that’s related to changes in seasons, it begins and ends at about the same times every year.
Signs and symptoms of SAD may include:
- Feeling depressed most of the day, nearly every day
- Losing interest in activities you once enjoyed
- Having low energy
- Having problems with sleeping
- Experiencing changes in your appetite or weight
- Feeling sluggish or agitated
- Having difficulty concentrating
- Feeling hopeless, worthless or guilty
- Having frequent thoughts of death or suicide
- Weight gain
A higher dosage of CBD may be able to help you with all of the above. CBD extracts that you can use on a daily basis are Isolates, capsules, drinks (tea), oil drops, and vapes are ways of taking of CBD.
All of the above forms can be found on our website. (linked below)
If you have any questions about SAD or CBD please get in touch with us.